Microsoft.VisualStudio.TemplateProviders.Implementation RRS feed

• Domanda

• the error i get when i try to create a new project

Could not load file or assembly

'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TemplateProviders.Implementation, version=10.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system can't find the file.

sabato 28 aprile 2012 02:47

Risposte

• Hi lesse44,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

Would you mind provide detailed information? Did it work well before? Whether it has the same issue when you create all kinds of new projects?

If it worked well before, you need locate to the IDE folder then run these commands, or you can set path to the system environment.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE

Devenv.exe /SafeMode: Launches the IDE in safe mode loading minimal windows.

Devenv.exe /ResetSettings: Restores the IDE's default settings, optionally resets to the specified VSSettings file.

Devenv.exe /ResetAddin: Removes commands and command UI associated with the specified Add-in.

Devenv.exe /ResetSkipPkgs: Clears all SkipLoading tags added to VSPackages.

Then check it again.

If it didn’t work before, I’m afraid that it is related your VS install. If possible, try to reinstall it and check it.

1. Uninstall vs2010.

2. Clean the registry and files on disk.

3. Install vs2010.

4. Create the new project.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

lunedì 30 aprile 2012 06:47

Tutte le risposte

• the error i get when i try to create a new project

Could not load file or assembly

'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TemplateProviders.Implementation, version=10.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system can't find the file.

sabato 28 aprile 2012 01:19
  • Hi lesse44,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

Would you mind provide detailed information? Did it work well before? Whether it has the same issue when you create all kinds of new projects?

If it worked well before, you need locate to the IDE folder then run these commands, or you can set path to the system environment.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE

Devenv.exe /SafeMode: Launches the IDE in safe mode loading minimal windows.

Devenv.exe /ResetSettings: Restores the IDE's default settings, optionally resets to the specified VSSettings file.

Devenv.exe /ResetAddin: Removes commands and command UI associated with the specified Add-in.

Devenv.exe /ResetSkipPkgs: Clears all SkipLoading tags added to VSPackages.

Then check it again.

If it didn’t work before, I’m afraid that it is related your VS install. If possible, try to reinstall it and check it.

1. Uninstall vs2010.

2. Clean the registry and files on disk.

3. Install vs2010.

4. Create the new project.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

lunedì 30 aprile 2012 06:47