none
TFS source control integration with TIBCO products

שאלה

• Hello,

Just wondering if anyone out there has had experience working with TIBCO products using TFS 2010 as source control. In particular products TIBCO Business Works and TIBCO BPM.

The BPM software is an eclipse based platform so i've tried the everywhere plugin but the integration is non seamless in that there are lots of files to exclude, locking on checkout issues.

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used TIBCO products (JAVA) with TFS.

Thanks.

יום רביעי 27 יולי 2011 13:00

כל התגובות

• No, or at least not yet with success

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/32961cdb-c70b-4538-8e4e-f2e2631e80ae/tfs-msscci-provider-with-3rd-party-ide?forum=tfsversioncontrol

יום שישי 04 אפריל 2014 09:42
  • Hi,

Any specific issues that you are asking about? I would be happy to help you with any issues that you noticed

Thanks

Mireille

יום שני 07 אפריל 2014 15:23
    מנחה דיון
  • I know this is an old post, but I decided to reply anyway.

I have successfully used the Codeplex TIBCO TFS Adapter. You still need to install Team Explorer 2010 and then set up your adapter in BW Designer. You also have to be careful with your source control mappings since unlike a traditional .NET csproj, the project name comes from the containing folder.

You can also automate builds in TFS by creating a simple MSBuild .proj file with an Exec task in the Build target, but that is beyond the scope of the question. 

יום שלישי 02 יוני 2015 19:34