none
How to show the group box, rows layout or columns layout name? RRS feed

Respuestas

• I don't think there is a Group Box control in the HTML client. As for the rows and columns layout controls, they do not support showing a label. You can use the postRender method of these controls to insert HTML into the DOM to create labels.

Justin Anderson, LightSwitch Development Team

sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013 0:30
    Moderador
  • I may not understand your scenario completely, but if you are using a BROWSE HTML template, then you can show data in a TILE format (do this in your screen's properties window)

Then you can change the TILEs properties as well to show labels and additional data in the TILE. (all this is done through the Properties on the screen.

Hope that helps - Matt Sampson

R. Matt Sampson

lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013 15:16

Todas las respuestas

• I don't think there is a Group Box control in the HTML client. As for the rows and columns layout controls, they do not support showing a label. You can use the postRender method of these controls to insert HTML into the DOM to create labels.

Justin Anderson, LightSwitch Development Team

sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013 0:30
    Moderador
  • I may not understand your scenario completely, but if you are using a BROWSE HTML template, then you can show data in a TILE format (do this in your screen's properties window)

Then you can change the TILEs properties as well to show labels and additional data in the TILE. (all this is done through the Properties on the screen.

Hope that helps - Matt Sampson

R. Matt Sampson

lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013 15:16