none
Visual Studio Online not displaying Query Based Test Suites with their rest cases

Question

• Hi, after creating test cases in side the Query-Based_Test-Suites in MTM, when I go to Visual Studio Online, then I see only the Test suites with out the Query-Based-Test_Suites and with out the Test Cases

Does any one know why this happens?

I really appreciate for your responses

Friday, February 09, 2018 7:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

I test it in my side and can see Query-Based Test-Suites in visual studio online.

Please make sure you have selected the right iteration in visual studio online.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 12, 2018 9:41 AM
  • Hi Titi_2017,

Do you resolve this issue? Would you please share the latest information about this issue in your side?

Thanks,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 3:05 AM