MTM 2012 Download RRS feed

• Question

• We have an old version of MTM 2012. Currently we need to migrate data from same.

To try some POC , i wan't to download this old version. Is this available anywhere?

Thanks,

Dipu Krishnan

Friday, June 19, 2020 11:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Dipu Krishnan,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

As far as I know, Microsoft Test Manager(MTM) is a part of VS Test Professional or VS Ultimate version. I’m afraid, you may need to install Visual Studio 2012(Test Professional or Ultimate) to use MTM, which means MTM doesn’t support to be installed separately.

Please refer more information from this similar issue.

Feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 22, 2020 2:08 AM
  • Hi Dipu Krishnan,

Do you have any update?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other concern.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:46 AM