none
Accessing window object from custom activity property RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi ,

can any one suggest me how to access the window object from my customactivtiy,here i am rehosting the workflow designer in window object, and building custom activtiy with "AssignedToUser" property" ,this propertyvalue need to be select form the dialog opened.

but i need the ApplicationID(my public property in the window object).

---->workflowdesigner object is added to grid in the window object

i am able to get up to root activity of the workflow from the class inhereted from DialogPropertyValueEditor ,when a user click to select the property of my custom activity by using the following code,but how can i get the window object and workflow designer where my custom activity is draganddroped.

ModelPropertyEntryToOwnerActivityConverter propertyEntryConverter = new ModelPropertyEntryToOwnerActivityConverter();
                ModelItem modelItem = (ModelItem)propertyEntryConverter.Convert(propertyValue.ParentProperty, typeof(ModelItem), false, null);
                EditingContext editingContext = modelItem.GetEditingContext();
                ModelService modelService = editingContext.Services.GetService<ModelService>();

modelService.Root

Regards,

rajendra

Monday, April 26, 2010 10:47 AM

All replies

• When you want a way for your rehosted application to provide information to your custom activity designers, one option is to create your own service class, and publish it in the designer's service manager: Context.Services.

Tim

Monday, April 26, 2010 3:25 PM