Getting error MSB3073 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 
    I´m getting this error after build my solution 

as part of output log :

Error MSB3073 The command ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Service Fabric\\Tools\AppManifestCleanupUtil\AppManifestCleanupUtil.exe" /amp:"C:\TFS\myFolder\Services\myApplication\ApplicationPackageRoot\ApplicationManifest.xml"

projects of my solution

/appparamfiles:"C:\TFS\myFolder\Services\myApplication\ApplicationParameters\Cloud.xml;C:\TFS\myFolder\Services\myApplication\ApplicationParameters\Local.1Node.xml;C:\TFS\myFolder\Services\myApplication\ApplicationParameters\Local.5Node.xml"" exited with code -1073741819.

At File

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v15.0\Service Fabric Tools\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Azure.Fabric.ApplicationProject.targets 155

Friday, November 2, 2018 3:41 PM

All replies

• Hi cabrera valdovinos,

Thanks for posting here.

Generally speaking, the Error MSB3073 is generally caused by an incorrect path in the command line. So, first, you should check the path in the command line, make sure all the paths are correct. And as test, you can execute this command line separately in the command line window.

Hope this helps.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 5, 2018 6:01 AM