none
Debugging Not working after NuGet Install RRS feed

• Question

• I am working with Visual Studio Professional 2017 version 15.5.5. I am getting "Your app has entered a break state, but no code is currently executing that is supported by the selected debug engine (e.g. only native runtime code is executing)." message after adding the NuGet package Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.JwtBearer v2.0.0. The same holds true for v2.0.1. Is this expected behavior? If not, is there anything I can do to use v2.0.0?

In the output window I am seeing the following:

'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Private.CoreLib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Projects\Bitbucket\Phoenix\Api\Ui\UiApi\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.0\Phoenix.Api.Ui.UiApi.dll'. Symbols loaded.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\store\x64\netcoreapp2.0\microsoft.aspnetcore.hosting.abstractions\2.0.1\lib\netstandard2.0\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\netstandard.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.hosting\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\store\x64\netcoreapp2.0\microsoft.extensions.dependencyinjection.abstractions\2.0.0\lib\netstandard2.0\Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in Unknown Module.
    Method 'ConfigureAppConfiguration' in type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHostBuilder' from assembly 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60' does not have an implementation.

Without Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.JwtBearer v2.0.* I am seeing the following:
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Private.CoreLib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Projects\Bitbucket\Phoenix\Api\Ui\UiApi\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.0\Phoenix.Api.Ui.UiApi.dll'. Symbols loaded.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.hosting.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.hosting\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.logging.abstractions\1.0.2\lib\netstandard1.1\Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.dependencyinjection.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.server.kestrel\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.IO.FileSystem.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.server.iisintegration\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.IISIntegration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.fileproviders.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.FileProviders.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Collections.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.configuration\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.1\Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.configuration.abstractions\1.0.2\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.configuration.environmentvariables\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.EnvironmentVariables.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.primitives\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Threading.Tasks.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Reflection.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.ComponentModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.dependencyinjection\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.1\Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.http.features\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Console.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.http.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.platformabstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.PlatformAbstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticSource.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.logging\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.1\Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.http\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.options\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.Options.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.objectpool\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.ObjectPool.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.AppContext.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Reflection.TypeExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.fileproviders.physical\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.FileProviders.Physical.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.IO.FileSystem.Watcher.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Threading.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.hosting.server.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Server.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.IO.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Linq.Expressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Globalization.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.configuration.fileextensions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.configuration.json\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Threading.Overlapped.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly'. 
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.IO.FileSystem.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\newtonsoft.json\10.0.3\lib\netstandard1.3\Newtonsoft.Json.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Dynamic.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.ObjectModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Private.Uri.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.options.configurationextensions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.1\Microsoft.Extensions.Options.ConfigurationExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.entities.analysis\1.3.5.8848\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.Entities.Common.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.core\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.formatters.json\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Formatters.Json.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\automapper.extensions.microsoft.dependencyinjection\1.1.2\lib\netstandard1.6\AutoMapper.Extensions.Microsoft.DependencyInjection.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.cors\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cors.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\awssdk.extensions.netcore.setup\3.3.0.3\lib\netstandard1.3\AWSSDK.Extensions.NETCore.Setup.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\awssdk.core\3.3.19\lib\netstandard1.3\AWSSDK.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.utility.aws.stepfunction\1.3.4.8709\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.Utility.Aws.StepFunction.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.business.services.factory\1.3.4.8691\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.Business.Services.Factory.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.business.services.factory\1.3.4.8691\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.Business.Services.Base.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.dataaccess.source.factory\1.3.5.8859\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.DataAccess.Source.Factory.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.dataaccess.base\1.3.4.8746\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.DataAccess.Base.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.apiexplorer\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApiExplorer.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.viewfeatures\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.razor\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.razor.runtime\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.5\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.taghelpers\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.TagHelpers.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.dataannotations\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.DataAnnotations.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.cors\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Cors.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.abstractions\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.routing\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.dependencymodel\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.dotnet.internalabstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.DotNet.InternalAbstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\system.text.encodings.web\4.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\System.Text.Encodings.Web.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Buffers.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.routing.abstractions\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.authorization\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.dataprotection\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.antiforgery\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.webencoders\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.WebEncoders.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Text.Encoding.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.cryptography.internal\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cryptography.Internal.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.dataprotection.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.Handles.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.codeanalysis.common\1.3.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.mvc.razor.host\1.0.1\lib\netstandard1.6\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.Host.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.razor\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.caching.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.caching.memory\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\automapper\5.0.2\lib\netstandard1.3\AutoMapper.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\amazon.lambda.aspnetcoreserver\0.10.1-preview1\lib\netstandard1.3\Amazon.Lambda.AspNetCoreServer.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Reflection.Extensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\phoenix.entities.analysis\1.3.5.8848\lib\netcoreapp1.0\Phoenix.Entities.Analysis.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Collections.Specialized.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\amazon.lambda.logging.aspnetcore\1.1.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Amazon.Lambda.Logging.AspNetCore.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.extensions.localization.abstractions\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.0\Microsoft.Extensions.Localization.Abstractions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.Serialization.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\microsoft.net.http.headers\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.1\Microsoft.Net.Http.Headers.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\gerald.bauer\.nuget\packages\amazon.lambda.core\1.0.0\lib\netstandard1.3\Amazon.Lambda.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Net.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Threading.Timer.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'dotnet.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\2.0.5\System.Threading.Thread.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    The thread 0x72dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The thread 0x3bec has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The thread 0x92c has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• I updated several Microsoft.* files to fix this. No longer an issue.
    Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:26 PM
  • Hi Gerald Bauer,

Glad to know that you have resolved this issue, if possible, you could mark the answer, so we could close this case for you, and it would help other community members who get the same issue to find the solution easily.

Have a nice day,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 16, 2018 3:40 AM
  • But which files did you update?
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 8:35 AM