none
system cannot find path specified RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to do a simple hello world. But I get the error "system can not find path specified." I have screenshot that shows what the error looks like. It also is saying that my project is out of date when I clearly save the file before I build it.  Apparently it can not find the executable file. I went to the debug fold and did not see any .exe file.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:37 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Please right click the project name and select properties, then navigate to Configuration Properties -> Debugging node, please make sure the Command box is set to $(TargetPath). By default, the $(TargetPath) refers to the Debug folder under the solution directory. Please make sure the Command is correct and the target path also right or you could paste their value here.

Thanks a lot!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework!
    • Marked as answer by liurong luo Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:56 AM
    Monday, February 22, 2010 5:10 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please right click the project name and select properties, then navigate to Configuration Properties -> Debugging node, please make sure the Command box is set to $(TargetPath). By default, the $(TargetPath) refers to the Debug folder under the solution directory. Please make sure the Command is correct and the target path also right or you could paste their value here.

Thanks a lot!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by liurong luo Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:56 AM
    Monday, February 22, 2010 5:10 AM
  • Hello,

I'm writing to follow up the thread. Please let me know if you need more help!

Thanks a lot
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:56 AM
  • hi

i have the same problem 

i checked if it is written " $(TargetPath) " where you wrote it should

still it doens't work

any suggestions?

TNX

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 11:44 PM