none
VS 2013 Professional insatlation problem with microsoft visual studio 2013 vsgraphics helper dependencies incorrect function RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am Install VS 2013 Professional with Iso file .But I am getting error on install.

error:Microsoftmicrosoft visual studio 2013 vsgraphics helper dependencies incorrect functionvisual studio 2013 vsgraphics helper dependencies incorrect function 

please find my attached image and please let me know solution what I can do for install it' very argent.

Monday, May 5, 2014 6:16 AM

Answers

• Hello bangari.shanker,

Based on the error message, possible reason can be the following:

1. This thread's OP believe its a source corrupt problem. So please download the ISO and verify its checksum  with this tool:    Availability and description of
    the File Checksum Integrity Verifier utility

If it is healthy, please reinstall to see the result.

2. Another reason is vsgraphics helper dependencies, have you updated your graphic drive to the latest? That could also be the reason.

Regards

Barry Wang
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:40 AM