none
Help VB is backing up files on C drive RRS feed

• Question

•     I made a couple of test websites but went wrong on them so deleted them on VB but when I look on my C drive they are all there forcing me to delete them manually.. This is a dangerous practice as it tends to crupt the whole system. I also notice the my VB is pretty unstable and causing lock ups from time to time with data loss. All in all this is a nightmare.   Anyone face something like this and is there an easy way to just clean it all out ? I also am having issues connecting to SQL...the whole localhost thing is not helping, how to I get into Localhost and change the name? How do I get a link with my server. there are like 5 different ways, and going through them all becuase I dont know what is what. No one seems to know anything. Well seems I can not make things run smooth at all. I need to get the log in and all that, anyone know how to do credit card forms? Well I need some serious help here, this thing is falling apart all around.

Thanks Zeus

servicedept@zeabea.com

• Moved by Barry WangModerator Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:43 AM Visual Studio feature issue (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    Saturday, May 5, 2012 5:52 PM

Answers

All replies