none
Data Flow Task - Show Rows RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using VS 2013 Premium and I have noticed that the number of rows being processed in the "pipe" for the sources and destinations do not appear anymore. I am not talking about the Row Count task or using a row count variable. In Previous versions Visual studio displayed the numbers of rows when "executing the package" at the source, then as you changed the data maybe through a merge or conditional split you could easily see the change in the rows being processed.

Is there a way to turn this feature on or via a plugin?

Thanks

Sunday, October 22, 2017 11:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Cameronh,

What project type do you use? Could you please share some screenshots to help us understanding this issue? If possible, please share a sample project or detailed steps about creating the project to help us reproduce this issue.

I suggest you check this issue in VS2015 to confirm whether it only doesn't exist in VS2013. If it works fine in VS2015, I suggest you use VS2015 to develop your project. But if it also doesn't work in VS2015, I'm afraid that this feature has been removed from Visual Studio.

I also searching and don't find such plugin for this feature for Visual Studio.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 5:53 AM