How to enable kiosk mode on windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• hi

How to enable kiosk mode on windows 7 ?

i need to a sample that when windows be load Disable below things

Task Manager

Driver

Task Bar

Combine Keys for example (Alt + Tab , Alt + F4 and ....)

please help me for solve it 

it's urgent

thanks

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 7:49 AM

Answers

• It sounds like you will need to alter registry settings on systems with O/S's less than Windows 8. For Windows 8 and later apparently you may use PowerShell somehow to do that.

kiosk mode (Windows assigned access)

Kiosks Under Your Control

KIOSK mode programmatically - Windows 8 and later I believe.

Building a Windows 7 Kiosk in 10 Minutes - Search for information on how to alter the registry using C#. Other things at this link may be difficult to do programmatically.Kiosk setup .PDF file

Suggestions for setting up a kiosk mode in Windows 7

La vida loca

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:12 AM
  • You can do it in Windows 7 but I am not sure whether C# support Windows 7 touch but VC++ does.

Following this link to get more details.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/desktop/touch/

chanmm

chanmm

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:15 AM
  • Hi vahidbakhtiary,

As the reply from Monkeyboy, you could modify registry settings on systems to achieve what you want. There are many demo code online which showed us how to modify registry settings.

hi

Task Manager

Driver

Task Bar

it's urgent

thanks

These options might be dangerous. If someone who knew nothing about the program with this function and he uses this program, it might hurt his system. Since this, it would be better not to post this code in the forum to avoid someone tried the code and hurt his system.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 2, 2015 11:38 AM

All replies

• It sounds like you will need to alter registry settings on systems with O/S's less than Windows 8. For Windows 8 and later apparently you may use PowerShell somehow to do that.

kiosk mode (Windows assigned access)

Kiosks Under Your Control

KIOSK mode programmatically - Windows 8 and later I believe.

Building a Windows 7 Kiosk in 10 Minutes - Search for information on how to alter the registry using C#. Other things at this link may be difficult to do programmatically.Kiosk setup .PDF file

Suggestions for setting up a kiosk mode in Windows 7

La vida loca

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:12 AM
  • You can do it in Windows 7 but I am not sure whether C# support Windows 7 touch but VC++ does.

Following this link to get more details.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/desktop/touch/

chanmm

chanmm

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:15 AM
  • thanks for your answer

i saw it , but i need to a sample that create it  programmatically (register and unregistered)  

and i don't need to touch

please help me

thanks

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:38 AM
  • i need to a sample when windows be load disable Task manager , task bar , desktop icon and hook keyborad

thanks

Saturday, January 31, 2015 6:54 AM
  • Hi vahidbakhtiary,

As the reply from Monkeyboy, you could modify registry settings on systems to achieve what you want. There are many demo code online which showed us how to modify registry settings.

hi

Task Manager

Driver

Task Bar

it's urgent

thanks

These options might be dangerous. If someone who knew nothing about the program with this function and he uses this program, it might hurt his system. Since this, it would be better not to post this code in the forum to avoid someone tried the code and hurt his system.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 2, 2015 11:38 AM