none
VS Extension project template install the Nuget package RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

VSIX project template install the custom Nuget package inside of the vsix and Install the nuget package when creating project.

The problem is: I need to put a reference to my wizard inside the <WizardExtesnion>element. But in order to install the nuget packages automatically I need to place a reference towards NuGet.VisualStudio.TemplateWizard inside my WizardExtensionelement, and the WizardExtension can only have one class that it will instantiate, but I have 2 that need to run. 1 is my custom wizard another one is Nuget wizard.

How to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Abbas K

- Abbas K

Sunday, March 16, 2014 2:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm trying to involve some other engineers into this issue and it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

We will let you know if any progress is made.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Sunny

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:31 AM
  • If no one can provide solution here, you can open a case to Microsoft? With a support case, a support engineer will request to check Inspect source code,and assist you to find the solution. I believe you can do what Inspect has implemented after having someone check the source code.

Please visit the below link to see the various paid support options that are available to better meet your needs.http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Regards,
    Jacky Wu
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:41 PM