none
ObjectDisposedException unhandled - What went wrong? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

one of the forms recently started playing up (Ever since I set strict to on in the compiler settings) and now the error won't go away. I've tried setting Option Strict to off, but the error still comes up.This is the error that shows up.

Link

I'll post the code, as well. That way you can hopefully help me a bit better.

Link (Will expire 23rd February 2013)

Thanks in advance for your help! If you want, I can post some screenshots of the actual form.

Lg

Friday, February 22, 2013 2:05 PM

Answers

• Hi

There is no issue in the code you have copied.

The problem lies with RichTextBox2. It has not properly instantiated/initialized after it hase been disposed. If you could trace the place where it has been created & disposed you can nail it down.

If possible copy the full source containing the control creation & invoking part.

It all Happenz Sendil

• Proposed as answer by sendilg Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mike FengModerator Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:45 PM
    Friday, February 22, 2013 5:11 PM

All replies

• Hi

There is no issue in the code you have copied.

The problem lies with RichTextBox2. It has not properly instantiated/initialized after it hase been disposed. If you could trace the place where it has been created & disposed you can nail it down.

If possible copy the full source containing the control creation & invoking part.

It all Happenz Sendil

• Proposed as answer by sendilg Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mike FengModerator Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:45 PM
    Friday, February 22, 2013 5:11 PM
  • Hi lg,

Your link is expired. And how about sendilg's troubleshooting way?

Do you get any update?

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:59 AM