none
Build LightSwitch application with cloud-based TFS RRS feed

• Question

• Hey wonderful LightSwitch people.

I'm trying to enjoy my free TFS in the cloud (as should everyone, since it's awesome and free: http://tfs.visualstudio.com/ ) BUT I'm not getting a lot of value for my $0.00 because when I add a LightSwitch project then try to set up the simplest build definition, it fails.  

("error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\LightSwitch\v3.0\Microsoft.LightSwitch.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.")

Obviously, I searched the net a bit and find some documents on how to get your server ready to build a LightSwitch app, however they all seem to assume I can actually access the server.  Which I can't, because Microsoft owns the server and is only selling me the TFS (SAAS).  Well selling, giving for free, ...

Does anyone have an idea how I could still build my LightSwitch app in the cloud?

Keep rocking LS!

Jan

It's your story - time to switch on the innovation. || About me || LightSwitch blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013 9:06 PM

All replies