none
Communicate from WPF to HTML RRS feed

• Question

• In my WPF project, I have themes. When I change theme say black from white, I merge dictionaries and dynamicsource does the job. Now I have a requirement to have Chromium browser in the project. I have the HTML and the CSS. I also know how to make CSS dynamic, but how do I tell the HTML that theme has changed?

How can I send an event or property update to chromium from WPF?

Please Mark as Answered if this answers your question Or UnMark as Answered if it did not. Happy to Help :)

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:50 AM

All replies

• Hi vijaykamat,

>How can I send an event or property update to chromium from WPF?

Driver from a similar thread: You could host a Restful WCF service in your WPF process, then use javaScript to call it via AJAX. For the future research, you could ask the WCF related issue on  Windows Communication Foundation, Serialization, and Networking and  questions about calling HTTP service via AJAX on asp.net forum.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:23 AM