none
No subfolder show in my source control explorer althought have permission. Please help RRS feed

All replies

• no subfolder show in my source control explorer

What source control solution are you using?
    Tuesday, January 29, 2019 7:41 AM
  • Team Foundation Server and Azure DevOps. And I am using Visual Studio 2017. 

I have 2 source with same permission. one is ok but another is not ok. Please advise.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:02 AM
  • I don't know what you mean that you have two sources. You need to explain.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:02 AM
  • Hi OCY,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I want to confirm a question with you.

>>no subfolder show in my source control explorer

Is your question related to c#?

If so, please provide more details about your question. If not, you could post it in the suitable forum.

Team Foundation Server Forum: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/tfs

Azure Forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/azure/en-US/home?category=windowsazureplatform

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

We are waiting for your update.

Best regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 7:51 AM
  • Hi OCY,

Could you share a screen shot about the folder where you get in your source control explorer windows?

Another suggestion is that, could you view this folder in your Azure DevOps with browser?

If you test it with the following steps, how about the result?

1. Add a new folder for your solution in source control explorer

2. Check this folder in

3. Right click in source control explorer, choose Move....  and then move your items down to the new folder.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:19 AM