none
MSbuild project build verbosity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm doing some team settings file (.vssettings) and I was looking into logger. 

the "MSBuildOutputVerbosity" is located inside the file, no problem here. But I cannot find the MSBuild Log File Verbosity option in the said file. I can change it in Options -> Projects and Solutions -> Build and Run and it does something and propagate on all my vs instances. But I'm not able to find the option in the file, is it the wrong one

Thanks for the time!

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:11 AM

All replies

• Hi BlauenZag,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I also could not find the settings in the .vssettings file. And I export the setting, then I change the option in visual studio, then import the previous settings file, but the option could not be changed. It seems that the option is not exported by VS IDE.

And I have report it to product team:

https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/597599/msbuild-project-build-log-file-verbosity-can-not-b.html

Then you could vote it, and please be patient to waiting for response from the product team.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:43 AM