none
mistakedly deleted .net files (C+++) and getting error message Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll RRS feed

• Question

• My computer was running slowly and in an effort to speed things up, I deleted what I thought were C+++ tutorials I had at one time downloaded.

These files I deleted turned out to be necessary for windows 10 home to function, and I need to get them back.  I could not recover them.  I have a SSD where the files were located.  They were not in my trash can.

I get this error message up sign in, and then I click continue.  My computer still seems to be running slowly

Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll

I bought windows 8.1 and have that 5x5 registration key.  I upgraded to windows 10 home using the free option.

Saturday, May 30, 2020 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi catsfriend,

Maybe you can try to reset your Windows 10 Home to restore these C++ files. 

The steps:

1. Go to Start Menu,
    2. Settings -> Recovery, click "Get Started" under restart this PC
    3. Follow the instructions on the screen

>>My computer was running slowly 

Please go to C disk and check if there is a windows.old folder. This folder is big and used to save your personal files temporarily and other files in older windows system. You can try to delete it manually following this document, although it will be automatically deleted for ten days. 

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, June 1, 2020 3:37 AM