none
Navigation bar not showing functions?

Question

• So at my school we have Visual Studio 2012. I'm taking a class over asp.net and when I'm in the lab at school, the navigation bars have like all the functions and stuff for like pre built functions? Anyways my Visual Studio 2017 on my own computer doesn't have the all functions like at the school. Whenever I make a new project it only shows the default function after making a new webform. Was wondering how to go about adding that to the navigation bar
    Friday, February 09, 2018 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hi AJ712,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

>>Whenever I make a new project it only shows the default function after making a new <g class="gr_ gr_21 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="21" id="21">webform</g>. Was wondering how to go about adding that to the navigation bar

Which page did you open in the Text Editor windows? It is better to share the current screenshot in here and that will help us to analyze this issue and test it in my side?

For the navigation bar, please check this blog and the dropdown list depends on your current opened file, so we cannot manually to add those items. If I made any misunderstanding, please feel free to let us know.

If you mean the Menus and Toolbars, please have a look at this doc: How to: Customize Menus and Toolbars in Visual Studio and we can customize a toolbar or menu.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:13 PM