none
Help Viewer missing in Visual Studio 2017 RC

Question

• Hi Team,

I have installed the Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 RC and noticed that help viewer is missing. I have checked the following release notes for 2017 RC and you have mentioned that help viewer is available in 2017 RC.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/releasenotes/vs2017-relnotes#whats-new-in-visual-studio-2017 

I also tried by updating the latest release version 15.0.26127.3 which was released on 1st February, 2017 and still couldn't find the help viewer. Could you please let me know whether help viewer is available for Visual Studio 2017 RC? If yes, can you please point me in the right direction to find it?

Regards,

Manivannan S.

Saturday, February 04, 2017 11:15 AM

All replies

• >I also tried by updating the latest release version 15.0.26127.3 which was released on 1st February, 2017 and still couldn't find the help viewer.

In the Visual Studio Installer, Choose "Individual components" and you
    should find Help Viewer under "Code tools".

Dave

Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:31 PM
  • Hi Manivannan,

The reply from Dave just works. Have you tried yet?

I've tested it in my side and you could see the Help Viewer there, you just need select it.

Please help mark any reply as answer that helps you resolved your doubts, which would benefit other community members who are facing similar issues. Thanks for your cooperation and supports.

Have a nice day:)

Best regards,

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 06, 2017 7:23 AM
  • Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot. The provided solution worked.

Thanks,

Manivannan S.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:32 AM
  • Hi Fletch,

Yes, it worked.

Thanks,

Manivannan S.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:33 AM
  • Hi friend,

I'm glad it worked.

Please help to mark(Click Mark as answer) any reply as answer if it helps you out.

Have a nice day:)

Best regards,

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:38 AM