none
Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise v. 15.6.7 Windows Simulator is not working properly. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, everybody
    I have a problem. The Windows simulator did not start. I mean that Windows Simulator starts, but there are points that go through the horizontal alignment. You can say that this is a download. But one day I ran the Windows Simulator and left for a time. When I get there, the Windows Simulator is also loading. You can see it in the picture. Please help me, tell me where the problem is.
    Best Regards,
    Mammadli Elnur.
    Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:13 PM

All replies

• Please have a check the version of Windows Insider Builder, and please update to the latest one if it's not. According the case before, this issue's been fixed, please refer the solution of the thread below:

https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/56797/vs-2017-win-10-simulator-hangs-forever.html 

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Elnur1111 Sunday, May 6, 2018 5:50 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Elnur1111 Sunday, May 6, 2018 5:51 AM
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:10 AM
  • Hi, dear Fletcher

I have done it. I updated the Windows Insider Preview to the 17661.1001(rs_prerelase) build.  So, I have got same problem. On Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise when I press to "Simulator" button, Visual Studio's simulator program starting, but on simulator there are dots which is moving by horizontal alignment and by a long time also there are dots which is moving by horizontal alignment. Please, say me any advice or say me where I am doing a problem.

Best Regards,

Elnur Mamedli.
    • Marked as answer by Elnur1111 Sunday, May 6, 2018 5:50 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Elnur1111 Sunday, May 6, 2018 5:51 AM
    Saturday, May 5, 2018 8:48 PM