App not found in Store RRS feed

• Question

• I got Your Submission passed certification email on the 4th for my UWP app's initial release, stating submission will get published to the store in 24 hrs. The dashboard shows it as in the store, but on searching for it, I can't find it. The app identity details give URL for Windows 10 as https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9wzdncrfjmjc that leads to 404 We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

As it was accepted on Friday evening, I waited for Monday night. Without sharing working initial release url, I can't prioritise more features to add and evolve UX. Also, I was unsure of where to follow up. Is it okay to respond to the email from windowsdevcenter@microsoft.com , as the delay has exceeded the stipulated duration?

Monday, September 7, 2015 4:21 PM

Answers

• Yesterday (Tuesday) night, I collected some redemption codes from the dashboard, and today (Wednesday) morning it started showing up both in the store as well as on the url for web browsers. Sorry for the trouble and thanks. :) Now on with feature ideas.
    Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:26 AM

All replies

• I have a similar issue with an update. I updated the beta version of my game for testing, it shows "In Store", but the store still shows the old version.  

Side note, would be nice to have the app version listed on the store page.

-Jeff

www.farseergames.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 12:31 PM
  • Yesterday (Tuesday) night, I collected some redemption codes from the dashboard, and today (Wednesday) morning it started showing up both in the store as well as on the url for web browsers. Sorry for the trouble and thanks. :) Now on with feature ideas.
    Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:26 AM
  • Hi,

My app got certified an is in the store too. But as in the case with you, I can't search or go to app's page with the given link in dashboard. I've been waiting for two days after the confirmation email. I didn't quite catch what you meant by "collecting redemption codes". I thought I should wait for the link to start working, but it seems that you did something to make it work. If that's the case, what should I do exactly?

Thanks,

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:55 PM
  • I have the same issue. My dashboard says app is in the store, but links are not working. This is my link - https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh670md What should I do to make my app available in the store?

UPD. It seems the only answer for that question is to wait more. Now my app is available on store link.

• Edited by Shv.Volodymyr Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:35 PM Post update
    Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:57 PM