none
VSTS Performance testing tool Virtual Minutes and licensing cost RRS feed

• Question

• We have Microsoft shop in our project and visual studio 2017 Enterprise version is used by developers to develop applications.

My question is that if we want to also performance test using VSTS then what will be the licencing cost.

I have heard that VSTS has a concept of "Virtual Minutes" and that only 20K Virtual minutes /month is free after which a extra cost is charged.Is this true?Can anybody help me the licensing cost?

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 10:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Shruti09,

You could get information about how to buy cloud-based load testing for Azure DevOps here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/organizations/billing/buy-load-testing-vs?view=azure-devops

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 2:30 AM
  • Hi Shruti09,

Sorry to trouble you and just want to confirm that if you still have doubt about this, if not, please feel free to let us know, we will try our best to help you out.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 10:00 AM