none
Getting test results in MTM for test results not linekd to a test plan RRS feed

• Question

• I run integration tests using VSTest.Console.exe.
    With the TFSPublisher option I publish my test results.

At the end of the test I receive a url that allows me to view the test results via MTM.

My question:

Is it possible to find these test results in MTM without the url?

Obviously the test results are not linked to any test plan nor any test cases.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I reproduced your scenario with my VS2013 test project. We only can view the test result in MTM through the URL because as you said that the test result is not linked to any test plan/test cases.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I reproduced your scenario with my VS2013 test project. We only can view the test result in MTM through the URL because as you said that the test result is not linked to any test plan/test cases.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:21 AM
  • Thanks again Crystal.
    Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:51 AM