none
No debugger in the TypeScript in visual studio 2017 RRS feed

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

For a better support, please update the demo to https://onedrive.live.com/ and share the link here. we cannot to download the demo from a third- party site, thank you for your understanding.

Looking forward your reply.

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:31 PM
  • Hi friend,

I reproduced your issue, my environment is win10 1809, VS 2017 (15.9.4), node.js (10.15.3). what’s your node.js version? Have you updated this before?

If not, please set the BitrixConnect.ts as a startup project, as I shown in blow:

Or try to press F5, then disable and enable this specific breakpoint, press F5 again.

Looking forward your reply.

Best Regards

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by May Luo-MSFT Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:54 AM
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:25 PM
  • Hi David,

Sorry to bother you, I want to confirm if you solved this issue?

Any new process or feedback is expected and if you were going forward not to stay in here, please ensure if my reply is helpful or not and then mark it as answer. After that, I will help you to close this issue, meanwhile, it will appear in our forum as a solved issue be referenced.

May

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:54 AM