That key on most keyboards that brings up a context menu when pressed....


  • First off, what is that key called? On my keyboard, it's between the right windows key and the right Ctrl key. I have a control that I'm writing using MFC and I was wondering how I can enable use of that key in my control. When someone right clicks over an entity in the control, it brings up a context menu, and I was wondering how I would go about making that key do the same thing when there's an entity selected (in case for some reason the user doesn't have a mouse). I don't know how it's identified in the windows API, or if there's an easy way provided by the API or MFC to automatically process the key press as if it were a right mouse click. I'd appreciate any help.
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:50 PM