none
HwndSource object is not created

Question

• Hello,

I'm using interoperability, in order to host WPF controls inside MFC. (Visual studio 2012, 32bit).

After following the tutorial given by: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms744829.aspx, I downloaded the example from MSDN: Win32HostingWPFPage project.

My problem is simply: On my first computer, it works perfectly, but in my second computer it doesn't work (no wpf control are created)

In the second computer, with the debugger, i noticed that "HwndSource" failed to be created....

I got this exception: System.TypeInitializationException .... PresentationCore.dll (for me it is because the compiler doesn't succeed to interpret c++/cli)

Thanks very much by advance to help me, because since a couple of week, i didn't succeed to solve this problem!

Best regards,

Nicolas

Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:26 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

I have moved this thread to Visual C++ forum for better response.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by _NIKKAU_ Monday, July 29, 2013 3:03 PM
    Monday, July 29, 2013 2:43 AM
  • Hello,

Please help me! :-(

Do you need more information?

More information about both computer that we checked in order to understand what is wrong:

- same VS2012 version, option (checked, the sames).

- Environment variables (checked, the sames)

- Win32 OS windows seven (checked, the sames)

- Framework dotnet installation (checked, the sames)

any idea, are there some tools?

Friday, August 02, 2013 7:57 AM
  • Hello,

Whereas Microsoft team is sleeping, i found the solution with this post:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13315940/apps-exe-file-missing-net-targetframework-but-only-on-clean-builds.

It was because of BUG of MICROSOFT:

A file in "C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,Version=v4.0.AssemblyAttributes.cpp" is badly filled. Please to see the url above.

Nicolas

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 3:03 PM