none
Is it possible to extend Visual Studio Code with custom data visualizers like in Visual Studio? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi sigh71,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>> Is it possible to extend Visual Studio Code with custom data visualizers like in Visual Studio?

## For your requirement, I think it’s possible, and I suggest you could refer to this document Debugger Extension (Visual Studio Code). And check if this is what you want.

BTW, since our forum is discussing about the usage of tools and editors in Visual Studio, I recommend you could redirect to github/Microsoft/vscode and start a new thread there for more detailed information and help.

I hope this could help you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 5, 2019 8:10 AM

All replies

• Hi sigh71,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>> Is it possible to extend Visual Studio Code with custom data visualizers like in Visual Studio?

## For your requirement, I think it’s possible, and I suggest you could refer to this document Debugger Extension (Visual Studio Code). And check if this is what you want.

BTW, since our forum is discussing about the usage of tools and editors in Visual Studio, I recommend you could redirect to github/Microsoft/vscode and start a new thread there for more detailed information and help.

I hope this could help you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 5, 2019 8:10 AM
  • Hi sigh71,

Does your issue solved and do you have any update?

In addition to what I said above, there are many extensions and you could search if one of them could match you requirement from Visual Studio Code Marketplace.

This document Visual Studio Code Debugging also introduces the Debugging functions in VS Code.

BTW, you could also go to Stack Overflow tagged visual studio code for more professional help.

Hope this could help you.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support

Monday, December 9, 2019 9:54 AM