none
Issue installing software for gaming mouse RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Ttesports gaming mouse, the Black V2, and part of the process of getting it all set up on my pc was to also install their command center which is a GUI where you can change features like the DPI, your profile etc. I downloaded the command center from the ttesports official page for the mouse.  

The file lands as a zip file with a .exe inside, which I've run and installed. It requires me to restart my pc at the end, which I have done, but after all this I get the following issue when trying to go into the software: 

Micorsoft .NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Access to the path

'C:\Users\conca\OneDrive\Documents\TteSPORTS\GAMING MOUSE\BLACK V2\Profile\Default.pf'

is denied.

Followed by the following details:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\conca\OneDrive\Documents\Tt eSPORTS\GAMING MOUSE\BLACK V2\Profile\Default.pf' is denied.
       at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
       at Tt_eSPORTS_Gaming_Mouse.WindowControl.FBLACKV2.BLACKV2.NewFile(String FileExtension, Byte[] File, String FileFloder, String FileName, String FileCount)
       at Tt_eSPORTS_Gaming_Mouse.WindowControl.FBLACKV2.BLACKV2.ListProfile()
       at Tt_eSPORTS_Gaming_Mouse.WindowControl.FBLACKV2.BLACKV2..ctor()
       at Tt_eSPORTS_Gaming_Mouse.MainWindow.ShowWindow()
       at Tt_eSPORTS_Gaming_Mouse.MainWindow.Mouse2_Click(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseMouseEvent(Object key, MouseEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Tt eSPORTS Command Center
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 2.00.12
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Tt%20eSPORTS/Tt%20eSPORTS%20Command%20Center/Tt%20eSPORTS%20Command%20Center.exe
    PresentationFramework
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
    WindowsBase
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    PresentationCore
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
    System.Xaml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    PresentationFramework.Aero2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero2/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero2.dll
    System.Management
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
    PresentationFramework-SystemXml
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXml.dll
    UIAutomationTypes
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I don't really know what to do. I've tried uninstalling it, re-installing it and running the setup as admin, I've tried running the program itself as admin from the start bar, and I'm still getting the same issue. From my limited understanding it looks like it might be trying to store a profile in a OneDrive location which it doesn't have permission to access?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Saturday, July 21, 2018 3:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Concarney,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the Tt eSPORTS software installation and our forum is to discuss the .NET Framework installation issues, please redirect to this appropriate forum to seek for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, refer to the error message, make sure the administrator have the full control/write/read permission on this file 'C:\Users\conca\OneDrive\Documents\TteSPORTS\GAMING MOUSE\BLACK V2\Profile\Default.pf' and the antivirus software not blocked the installation.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 3:35 AM
  • Hi Concarney,

Not sure if this is helpful, but I would have doubts of any installation process using OneDrive, in terms of it actually working properly. OneDrive itself is fine for what it does. I use it every day. But it has problems that normal folders don't have. For instance it has to sync, sometimes it's checking for changes. And my OneDrive at the moment for instance is almost unusable because I have dumped too many files in it and it's forever updating and I have other issues with it. Just saying that you could try using normal documents folder and not OneDrive, just to check.

Gavin
    Tuesday, July 24, 2018 3:44 AM