none
VS2019 Out of memory message RRS feed

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Did you meet any out of memory error in VS 2019? If so, could you please share more detail error message or the detail steps to reproduce this issue? That will help us analysis this issue.

Please check the VS 2019 System Requirements and hardware:

>> 2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)

If your computer have 8GB RAM, it should meet the requirement.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 2:25 AM
  • HI SARA,

ASUS I5 64-BIT 8GB RAM LAPTOP.

WFA, MVC, SQL SOLUTION WITH 700 PICTUREBOXES CONNECTED TO AZURE.

I COULD ONLY ADD 10 PBX AT A TIME BEFORE 'OUT OF MEMORY' AND SWITCHING SCREEN SIZE GAVE THE SAME.

I'M GOING TO I9, 32GB TO FIX.

THANKS.

GRAHAM

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:35 PM
  • Hi Graham,

Thanks for your detail information and if you have any other issues in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:09 AM