none
VSTS (TFS) Dependencies

Question

• Hello all! I am having problems linking my dependencies in Team Services Foundations. I am using the regular "Additional Include Directories". I have specified the build path, the local path, and the tfs path, and none have worked correctly. The build works fine locally, but the dependencies are not mapping correctly. I am using #include "XPLMDisplay.h". This file is located under dependencies, and the sub-directories. Any clarification on how to properly set the path would be appreciated. Thanks, Drew.
    Saturday, December 02, 2017 3:25 AM

All replies

• Hi DRidley,

Thanks for posting here.

This forum is about the MSBuild, as your issue is more related to the VSTS, I suggest you submit this question on the stackoverflow with VSTS tag, because the VSTS forum on MSDN is locked.

If you have some MSBuild questions, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 04, 2017 8:33 AM