none
learn use of graph RRS feed

• Question

• how to use graph using c# express edition 2008
    • Moved by edhickey Monday, April 18, 2011 3:18 PM (From:.NET 3.0/3.5 Windows Workflow Foundation)
    • Moved by Rob Pan Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:26 AM for better support (From:Visual C++ General)
    Monday, April 18, 2011 5:10 AM

Answers

• Hi taimoor tahir,

After I checked your post, I cannot get more detailed information from yours. Here's my option. If you want to know how to use graphic class to draw something or other operations are related with this class. I suggest you can check this article. I think it will help you to overview this class.

If you have any detailed question, please feel free to descript more and feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:03 AM

All replies

• Hi taimoor,

According to your thread, it seems that it's  about C#. However it isn't supported by this forum.  I will move it to the C# general forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Rob

Rob Pan [MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:25 AM
  • Hi taimoor tahir,

After I checked your post, I cannot get more detailed information from yours. Here's my option. If you want to know how to use graphic class to draw something or other operations are related with this class. I suggest you can check this article. I think it will help you to overview this class.

If you have any detailed question, please feel free to descript more and feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:03 AM