none
Locked Out of MSDN RRS feed

• General discussion

• For days I tried to logon as

dbasnett

and then to reset my password and try again.  No luck!

So I guess I'm starting over.

What I received from MS.

We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account myemail Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership.  Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.

Please submit a new account verification form

At this point, your best option is to submit a new formwith as much accurate information as you can gather. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. We’ve included a few tips below to help you fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible. 

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:09 PM

All replies

• Not sure if I can do anything. 

Send me PM on VB Forums with your username which is locked out of. I will see if any of the site admins can help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:17 PM
  • Got your profile

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:22 PM
  • Not sure if I can do anything. 

Send me PM on VB Forums with your username which is locked out of. I will see if any of the site admins can help.

Will do.  I tried to email you but you switched jobs.  You might have my work email.  Headed to VBForums now.  Thx!
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:22 PM
  • Karen - vbforums message sent.
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:30 PM
  • Karen,  Thanks.  I'm back!

Good luck!

Search Documentation

SerialPort Info

Multics - An OS ahead of its time.

 "Those who use Application.DoEvents have no idea what it does

    and those who know what it does never use it."    former MSDN User JohnWein

Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:03 PM
  • Karen,  Thanks.  I'm back!

Good luck!

Search Documentation

SerialPort Info

Multics - An OS ahead of its time.

 "Those who use Application.DoEvents have no idea what it does

    and those who know what it does never use it."    former MSDN User JohnWein

Excellent :-)

StackOverFlow

Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:28 PM