none
Microsoft TechNet Wiki Guru - Winners for May

All replies

• Congrats to Reed and Paul. Their code is always awesome.

You've taught me everything I know but not everything you know.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:54 PM

Yes!!!!

"Those who use Application.DoEvents() have no idea what it does and those who know what it does never use it." JohnWein

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:02 PM
  • I made this thread sticky for a little while. We'll keep it separate from the June announcement, because we want it to be clear that people should be posting new articles for June.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Friday, June 14, 2013 1:30 AM
    Owner
  • Thanks for the kinds words all, but it appears there was some kind of spam outburst and now the article has been deleted.  :(

Not sure exactly what happened but hopping someone can restore it.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Friday, June 21, 2013 11:03 PM

Thank you lol considering no one else entered an article, it wasn't too difficult ;P

“If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.”

Don't forget to mark helpful posts and answers ! Answer an interesting question? Write a new article about it! My Articles
    *This post does not reflect the opinion of Microsoft, or its employees.

Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:51 AM

Thank you lol considering no one else entered an article, it wasn't too difficult ;P

“If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.”

Don't forget to mark helpful posts and answers ! Answer an interesting question? Write a new article about it! My Articles
    *This post does not reflect the opinion of Microsoft, or its employees.

LOL

You've taught me everything I know but not everything you know. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This search engine is for MSDN Library and has many features. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Search/en-US?query=search%20msdn%20library&beta=0&ac=8

Monday, June 24, 2013 12:05 AM