none
Save environment variables of remote machine into a text file ? RRS feed

• Question

• Getting environment variables of remote machine working using below command 

-> cmdd "set"

But i am not able to write environment variables into a text file.I tried using below command

->  cmdd "set" > "sample.txt"

Text file created but environment variable are not printing into it instead it printing as Exit Code :0

Any idea how to perform this?

Monday, September 30, 2019 6:23 AM

All replies

• Hello Sajith_UWP_Explore,

Which platform were you run the command, Windows IoT Core or any other system? Please provide more detail information.

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 30, 2019 9:35 AM
  • i am using windows 10 system,Through TShell i connected to Windows Core OS using command

-> Open-Device "ipaddress"

I want to get the environment variables of Windows Core OS connected remotely.I used below command to get that

-> cmdd "set"

Now i want to print environment variables in Windows Core OS into a text file in my local machine and that not working

-> cmdd "set" > "sample.txt"

Monday, September 30, 2019 4:42 PM