none
Copy Suite Name in to Excel from MTM RRS feed

• Question

• --------------------------------------------

Hi Experts,

Is there is any way to copy the suite name from an MTM to excel.Please help.

Thanks & Regards

-Sabeer

-Sabeer

• Edited by Sabeer N A Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:21 AM
    Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:10 AM

All replies

• Hi Sabeer,

I didn't get the direct way to copy the suite name, but like the following link, Tim shared a workaround is about how to export test case from MTM to Excel with certain extension tools:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/a53cbb9e-692d-45f8-af03-3699ddd8ef7d/export-test-case-from-test-manager-into-excel?forum=vsmantest

Maybe it is a workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 18, 2019 1:46 AM
  • Thanks!

Let me try this.

I will get back to you on this.

-Sabeer

Friday, January 18, 2019 11:40 AM
  • It talks about the test case but I would like to copy the site name only. Thanks for the support.

-Sabeer

Friday, January 18, 2019 11:41 AM
  • Hi Sabeer,

Really thanks for your friendly response.

I just found that we can copy suites from another plan or suite in MTM itself. Sorry for that no good workaround copy suit name to Excel from MTM.

But you can submit a feature request here:

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio-ide/filters/new

If you submit it, you could also share it here, so other community members who have this requests could help you vote it. Of course, I will also help you vote it.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 21, 2019 5:44 AM