Can't type in WPF User Control hosted in Winforms RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have a WPF User Control that contains textboxes that does not always accept text from the keyboard. The strange part is that I can always type spaces and copy/paste into and from the text box so I know the databinding is working. If I reboot my computer the controls accept text and work correctly. After I have restarted the application it no longer takes text.

Running Vista SP1, VS 2008
    • Changed type Marco Zhou Tuesday, July 1, 2008 9:08 AM OP doesn't revert back
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:22 PM

All replies

• Could you please provide a small, complete and ready-to-run example to demonstrate the issue you are encountering?

Thanks

Friday, June 27, 2008 7:52 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by clicking the "Options" link at the top of your post, and selecting "Change Type" menu item from the pop menu. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 9:07 AM