Doing Udacity course on Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Currently I am doing this course at Udacity.

https://www.udacity.com/course/full-stack-foundations--ud088

I am really stuck as I am not able to able to see the my website appearing on my local machine. Just a quick explanation of the course. It teaches Flask and SQLAlchemy with the objective to build a restaurant system.

It asks you to download Virtual box, something I was not able to do. So I created a virtual environment and until some point it was working fine. Then I installed a few things, including Worpdress, locally and  things started going belly up. It does say that local:5000 is loading but the screen remains blank.

My question really is whether you can advise me if I can start/continue this course on (free tier) Azure product. I really want to practicing Flask and other stuff as well.

Thanks,

Naveen

Friday, May 1, 2020 9:39 PM

All replies

• This forum is for Azure Stack, a hybrid cloud platform that lets you use Azure services from your company's or service provider's datacenter. 

If you are having issues with installing programs locally on a VM, that is purely an issue with the OS, and not with Azure. Your best bet is to post the question on a specific forum for the application, or for the OS. 

If you encounter Azure specific problems, you can post questions on the associated Azure specific forums. 

Tuesday, May 5, 2020 1:19 AM