none
Deploying Web Application in IIS Using Visual Studio 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All ,

I am working out on windows server 2019 and visual studio 2019. I am willing to deploy Web Application in IIS server.

Unfortunately , I could not succeed. Can any one help.

I can give teamviewer access as well , for direct access on server if situation demands out.

Regards

Thanna

Friday, May 10, 2019 7:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Santosh Kumar Thanna,

Sorry for delay in reply.

Could you share the detail information when it fails to publish, such as screenshot,error information?

And try to follow the below steps to re-deploy the web app in visual studio:

1, right-click the project,then choose the publish

2, in the displayed window, select the IIS, FTP and etc ,then click publish

3, in the publish setting windows, type the information about your server, then click Validate Connection to check if the server is available 

4, In the setting tag, please configure other deployment setting, then save and publish it

If you have an existing publish setting,please follow this doc to import it to publish.

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, May 13, 2019 2:48 AM
  • Hi Thanna,

What about this issue in your side?

Since it is related to the IIS deploying which has his own support forum here:

https://forums.iis.net/

You could post your issue to the IIS forum, and there you would get dedicated support.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:53 AM