Where is the button of Visual Studio 2013 Express for Web that can change to Disign view? RRS feed

• Question

• Where is the button of Visual Studio 2013 Express for Web that can change to Disign view?
    • Edited by css58_000 Monday, October 28, 2013 4:21 PM
    Saturday, October 26, 2013 4:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If you create a ASP.NET web app and open a .aspx page, you will find the Design button at the bottom of that page .

Reference:

If I misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by css58_000 Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:12 PM
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What is your issue now? Can you provide us more detailed information about your issue, you scenario and what you have done?

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, October 28, 2013 11:25 AM
  • Hi,

If you create a ASP.NET web app and open a .aspx page, you will find the Design button at the bottom of that page .

Reference:

If I misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

• Marked as answer by css58_000 Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:12 PM
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:17 AM
  • Yes, right. "...If you create a ASP.NET web app and open a .aspx page..." I have an issue: in assign to lesson 2-12 after open "formtest.htm" file I can't see Button "Design". What's wrong?
    Monday, January 20, 2014 3:23 AM
  • Bismi ALLAH ARAHMAN ARAHIM

Hi everybody, i have the solution that may help you, you need to click first on  to the tab "TOOLS", then you click on "OPTIONS" after that you select the 6th option, i have Microsoft Visual Studio express for web 2013 frensh version so i think it might be HTML DESIGNER then you select the first checkbox, you select a radiobutton to select how to open the file on design mode,source mode or the radiobutton for the this two options in the same time, hope it helps.

Have a nice day 

Thursday, April 3, 2014 3:01 PM