none
Class viewer in visual c++ express 2010 ?

Question

• Where is it in visual c++ express 2010 it was in 2008 version?

Thanks

Saturday, August 21, 2010 12:56 PM

Answers

• Hi smith888,

Visual Studio Express 2010 Express supports Class View feature. Before we open the class view, we need to turn on the expert settings for Visual Studio Express 2010. The following is the workaround:

1.       In Menu bar, Tools -> Settings. Make sure the expert setting option is checked.

2.       In Menu bar, View -> Class View.

If you have any concern, please let me know.

Cheers,

Yi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:37 AM

All replies

• In my setup (which I think is the same as the default), it located on the pane on the left side of the screen.  At the bottom of the pane, there is a tab called "Class View".  It is also accessible by the menu View -> Class View.
    Monday, August 23, 2010 3:59 PM
  • Hi smith888,

Visual Studio Express 2010 Express supports Class View feature. Before we open the class view, we need to turn on the expert settings for Visual Studio Express 2010. The following is the workaround:

1.       In Menu bar, Tools -> Settings. Make sure the expert setting option is checked.

2.       In Menu bar, View -> Class View.

If you have any concern, please let me know.

Cheers,

Yi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:37 AM
  • WHY???

...mutha f*ckers!

Monday, May 23, 2011 10:50 PM