none
How do I see code that I have just reviewed in TFS in Visual Studio? RRS feed

• Question

• How do I see code that I have just reviewed in TFS in Visual Studio?

Another developer has made code changes to the project and submitted a code review.  I reviewed the code and made the automated"Looks Good" response.

I have learned that he did not complete the process to check the code in.  How do I go about looking at his changes?  He says that it is on his local computer but, then again, I saw the code changes.  Please advise.

Friday, March 29, 2019 2:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

You need to first find their changeset by user and then pull down the specific changeset locally.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50138214/tfs-code-reviews-can-you-run-someones-changeset-locally-to-test-that-it-works

This forum is discussing Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

TFS forum in MSDN has been locked, because we moved TFS support to Stack Overflow. Our TFS engineers are also in there to help our user as usual. Besides, we also add TFS support in Developer Community when you want to report a problem with TFS itself.

If I misunderstand you or you still have problems about TFS, please open a new case in stack overflow.

Thank you for your understanding.

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 29, 2019 7:35 AM