none
Theme Issues in VS Code RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I couldn't seem to find any other VS Code forums to ask questions that aren't answered by the VS Code FAQ. If this is the wrong forum, I apologize and please direct me to the correct forum.

With that said, my name is David and I'm running VS Code 1.33.1. I am having a problem with changing colour themes. I found several themes in the marketplace and installed them, and for a while was running a dark theme. A few days ago, I switched to a light theme. Today, I decided to switch back, but when I did, I noticed that the editor is still using the light theme, including the theme-specific colourization options for language-specific keywords (i.e., HTML tags, etc.). I've tried switching between several dark themes and some of them seem to work as expected and both the editor and everything else changes to the new theme. But then others, including the initial dark theme I was using and tried to switch back to today, don't fully work. I tried looking at the VS Code FAQ's but got even more confused on any possible solutions. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:40 PM