Option to CC the Story level RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I would like to clarify a point, do we have the option to enable the CC list in Story level. 

This is available in the Bug not in Story. Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

-Sabeer

-Sabeer

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:05 AM

Answers

• Hi Sabeer, 

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that’s a custom field in your Bug work item type, please confirm that with your team project admin. If you want use the same CC List field in your PBI work item type, you need ask your team project admin to add the same custom field in it.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 18, 2015 2:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Sabeer,  

Thanks for your post.

What’s the version of your TFS? Your team project created using default TFS Agile process template?

What’s the “CC list” mean? Please provide more information about it, that will help us provide the better response.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:46 AM
  • Thanks for the quick reply.

Version of the TFS:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)
    Version 12.0.21005.1 REL

Installed Version: IDE Standard

Sorry for the confusion here regarding the CC List. I was mentioning about "CC To" list. Please see the attachment.

It is available for the bug but it is not available for the PBI and SBI I create. It might be based on the admin setting. I would like to know it is available or not. so that I can check with the admin team to enable it.

We are following agile process but not sure about, that we are using the agile template. 

Regards

-Sabeer

-Sabeer

Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:57 AM

• -Sabeer

Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:00 AM
  • Hi Sabeer, 

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that’s a custom field in your Bug work item type, please confirm that with your team project admin. If you want use the same CC List field in your PBI work item type, you need ask your team project admin to add the same custom field in it.

Friday, September 18, 2015 2:15 AM
  • Thanks for the reply.

So I would like to confirm that it s possible to add the CC To list as a custom list for the PBI's, right?

-Sabeer

Friday, September 18, 2015 2:31 PM
  • Hi Sabeer,

Yes, please confirm that with your team project admin user.

Monday, September 21, 2015 1:52 AM
  • Thanks. Am checking with the Admin team here.

Once it is ready, I will come back with another Thanks :)

-Sabeer

Monday, September 21, 2015 10:36 AM
  • It is fixed, Thanks :)

-Sabeer

Thursday, October 1, 2015 12:13 PM