none
MqRt.dll for x64 machines, Visual Studio 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• I need the 64 bit version of the MqRt.dll. I have the MqRt.dll for the x86 OS and the MqRt.lib for x64 OSs. These got installed with the Windows 10 SDK but I do not have on my harddrive the x64 MqRt.dll

I have written an embedded application that compiles in x64 format but when I go to debug and send the x64 lib over to the device along with the only MqRt.dll that I have, which again is the x32 version, I get an error message on the remote device:

"mqrt.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program... bla bla bal"I

I know I need the MqRt.dll x64 version because when I compile my app with the MqRt.lib x86 version I get error saying no linking for the MSMQ calls, switch the x64 lib back in and it compiles fine.

So to reiterate, I have the x64 and x86 versions of the MqRt.lib files and the x86 version of the MqRt.dll. I'm missing and need the MqRt.dll x64 version.

How would I obtain that?

Thanks

PS not that is should make any difference but this is for C++ code.

• Edited by atomicgs12 Friday, May 22, 2020 3:06 AM
    Friday, May 22, 2020 3:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    WCF MSDN forum mainly discuss and ask questions about general managed code networking topics such as serialization, System.NET, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), and Web Services. According to the above description, it doesn’t relate to WCF.   
    You could consider posting a new question to Microsoft Q&A
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index.html
    Best Regards
    Abraham Qian
    Friday, May 22, 2020 6:16 AM
  • OK actually my needs have changed anyway, thanks
    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:55 AM