none
WPF Form issue RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to navigate wpf form through voice or speech using windows speech recognition app. I have 3 textboxes whose content value is same in the code of each of them and because of this, through speech it navigates to all three of them together. I am sharing the code of only one textbox. I implemented "{Binding ElementName=CityWest, Path=Name}" as Label Names of these textboxes are different but then navigation through voice is not working with it. Maybe it works with multiple binding. I tried code behind as well using array for Label.Content but that does not work either. if anyone can think of any solution or have a solution then please share it with me. Thanks

• Edited by C_Well Monday, September 23, 2019 2:09 AM
    Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:22 PM

All replies

•     
    Hi C_Well,

>I have 3 textboxes with same Content="English" in the code of each of them and because of this, through speech it navigates to all three of them together.

Does ‘it navigates to all three of them together ' mean that three TextBoxes show what speech says at the same time? The code which you provided is not enough for me to analyze your speech recognition issue, could you provide the sample for me to reproduce this phenomenon for more convenient analysis.

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 9:36 AM

• Hi     C_Well,

I found you have used the AutomationProperties.LabeledBy. As far as I know, this contains in System.Windows.Automation Namespace which Provides support for desktop UI Automation .

If you're doing UI Automation, I suggest you can go to  the Windows Desktop Development for Accessibility and Automation forum.

Welcome to the Windows Accessibility and Automation Development Forum

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 20, 2019 1:46 AM