none
stop sendkeys to keep sending a command

Question

• Dears, I need your help.

I build an vb.net application where I'm using the sendkeys. each time I execute the following line the sendkeys keep sending enter all the time. 

My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys("{ENTER}", False)

how I can fix it and so it just send it once or how I can release  the key?

Friday, February 9, 2018 1:30 PM

All replies

• There has to be code that triggers that line of code so place a break-point on code following up to that line along with a break-point on the SendKeys line.

If you have never used the debugger here is a resource.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Friday, February 9, 2018 1:54 PM
  • Thank, I found the problem.

there was an issue with a piece of code that always calling this routine.

thanks karen

• Proposed as answer by Ashidacchi Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:21 PM
    Friday, February 9, 2018 3:26 PM
  • Thank, I found the problem.

there was an issue with a piece of code that always calling this routine.

thanks karen

Good to hear this is resolved :-)

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Friday, February 9, 2018 5:41 PM