none
Corrupted Microsoft .NET framework RRS feed

• Question

• I tried the link in the previous replies and i get <header class="page-header" style="box-sizing:border-box;padding-bottom:0px;margin:0px;border-bottom:1px solid rgb(238, 238, 238);color:#555555;height:36px;font-family:'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">

Oops! That page can’t be found.

</header>

It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?

My computer won't even scan my virus scanner. I need this fixed and fast

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:51 PM

All replies

• Hi Shadoah,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description,

>> I tried the link in the previous replies.

## Could you share me what you performed? If possible, you could share us that link or some screenshots about the error so that we can reproduce the issue on our side.

>> My computer won't even scan my virus scanner.

## I suppose the virus scanner refers to the virus & threat protection under the Windows Security. It seems to encounter an error while scanning, you could try to restart your computer and run the scan again. If I misunderstand, please feel free to let me know.

In addition, for corrupted Microsoft .NET Framework, I suggest you could download the .NET Framework Repair Tool to fix it.

Hope all above will help you and any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, December 5, 2019 7:02 AM
  • Hi SHadoah,

Thank you for posting here.

To repair the framework, you could access this page to download the repair tool. It could repair all installed versions of framework.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, December 6, 2019 9:11 AM
  • Hi Shadoah,

Sorry to bother you.

If possible, could you share us with more detailed information or error message about your issue? And this will be helpful for us to solve your issue.

You could refer to Dylan and Anna's suggestions to troubleshoot.

In addition, I have found some similar issue How to fix corrupted .NET Framework issues and I hope this might could help you. 

Any feedback will be expected.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 6, 2019 9:58 AM
  • Hi Shadoah

Sorry to disturb you.

Are our suggestions useful for you to solve your issue?

If my reply doesn’t work, please feel free to contact us, we can help you research it again.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Anna

Friday, December 6, 2019 11:17 AM